Shipping & Returns
(Please note -Due to high demand some items may not be in stock, please call to verify)
Free shipping is available for local accounts via our truck with a $50 minimum ( the minimum may be waived under certain circumstances). A standard minimum of $100 is needed for deliveries further out (MA & RI only) via our truck with a flat $20 shipping fee, unless your account is contracted under specific shipping terms. Freight deliveries and UPS shipments can also be made within the continental U.S., only UPS Air options are available for HI & AK. Freight charges may apply. UPS shipping is free after $650 has been reached, per order. Our same and next day shipping policies are available to qualifying customers, please ask a customer service representative to see if your account qualifies. Specific delivery days and times can be made with our dispatch team, or requests such as liftgate or roadside delivery service.
Shipping options we offer:
- Same Day Shipping (qualifying customers)
- Next Day Shipping (qualifying customers)
- 2nd Day Shipping
- 3rd Day Shipping
- Scheduled Delivery (Specific day and time)
- Freight & UPS options
- Customer Pickup is available
*Please note, we do not process orders on weekends. Any orders placed via online, emailed, faxed or voicemailed in on a weekend will be processed first thing Monday morning or the next working day following any holiday.
1. If ABCO has made an error, there will be no service charge for items returned within one week from date of invoice.
2. On returns for other than ABCO errors, a 15% re-stocking fee may be assessed.
3. An original invoice must accompany all returns. No returns, for any reason, will be accepted after thirty (30) days from the time of shipment or pickup. An RMA ticket will be issued for all returns, followed by a credit.
4. Pricing- The price for material covered hereby shall be adjusted to the sellers published price or contract pricing in effect at the time of shipment.
5. No credit applied for damaged/used merchandise being returned after the delivery date. Concealed damage on breakable merchandise will be reviewed on an individual basis. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. In effort to better serve you we are encouraging all accounts, as well as our drivers, to check and verify all merchandise at the time of delivery.
6. No “special” ordered items or “direct” shipped items will be returned to ABCO. If merchandise is defective, arrangements will be made to have the merchandise returned directly to the manufacturer. For any other circumstances, please ask your sales representative.
7. No returns on chemicals (opened or un-opened), equipment parts and safety related items that have an OSHA rating or stamp.
8. All orders paid by check will have a seven day waiting period before credit is given. Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 fee. Credit will be given in the same manner in which the original invoice is paid. (ABCO Wholesale Distributors reserves the right to refund by form of check). Most refunds will be handled in the manner in which they were purchased.
9. Taxes- Any tax, duty, or other governmental charge now or hereafter levied upon the production, sale, use or shipment of materials ordered or sold hereunder shall be for the buyers account. Such governmental levies are not covered in the Seller’s price unless expressly so stated.
11. Non-waiver Sellers waiver any of these Conditions of Sale in any circumstance shall be limited to that instance and shall not imply that Seller will waive Condition of Sale on any future occasion.